Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Howling on the Radio.

I spent the bulk (read: all) of the evening last night at the Arby's a couple hundred feet away from my house, writing an endless number of papers with bad eighties songs I only know from parody music videos on YouTube playing on the radio. As you can tell by the way my run-ons run on, I'm kind of stretched thin at the moment, mentally, but gracious me, are those mint-chocolate twist shakes good and sanity-saving. Insanity-delaying?

Have I ever mentioned to you guys how it haunts me that I think I used a word incorrectly several weeks ago? If I haven't, then I won't. Just keep on thinking I know what I'm saying.

Seriously, my computer keeps popping up all of these windows. I think it's time for a spring cleaning to clear out the miscellany that launches at startup. If anyone's hacking my computer and using any system processes in the background, please stop. Worse, if any of these programs have developed sentience (a word I learned from reading Animorphs in elementary school, I'll have you know), please lose it and go back to your bloated automatic non-compliance so I can delete you. I'm looking at you, iTunesHelper.exe.

Okay. Okay okay okay. Okay okay okay okay okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment