Thursday, March 20, 2014

Weathervane or Not, I Am Pretty Good-Looking.

I'll have you know that the titles of these last several posts have been lines from songs by my favorite band. If you simply must know who it is, you ought to take to Google, and quickly. You only have so much time left in your life not to be in love with this band's music. Clock's ticking.

How about this weather, right folks? I mean, hot, cold, which is it? Pick a direction. Here are my rules: if it's cold, there has to be snow. If it's hot, it's not allowed to be hot anymore and must find a different temperature range to be. I'm a simple man with simple tastes and grandiose vision of my abilities to control global climate control. Incidentally, climate change is my fault, and I am sorry but I just have too much homework to deal with it right now. Let me take care of midterms and I'll see what I can do.

Honestly.

No comments:

Post a Comment