Saturday, October 5, 2013

Kind of a Live-Blogging Experience.

So that was conference. I've decided to spend the rest of the sessions alone, because it's usually a pretty private experience. Once I went up and watched it somewhere it was broadcast without any other people there (that I knew), and I just loved it. It was the "parable of the pickle" one. Very memorable; I'm going to try to do that for the rest of this conference, and probably some of most conferences in the future alone too. You know, except for kids and a wife. But I'm going to go ahead and cross that bridge if I get to it.

Fine, you caught me. When.

I feel like the commercials right after the broadcast are all using cultural celebrities and slightly quoting adapted scripture. Is this our culture's Super Bowl? I wonder how much it would cost to advertise on this channel at this state at this time of year.

Was that Simon Cowell? No, it wasn't. But one day. One day.

No comments:

Post a Comment