Thursday, October 3, 2013

It's Like I'm Not Even There.

It's been another one of those days, folks. You know, the kind where every station on the radio is either playing commercials or Bruno Mars. But this too shall pass.

Life is actually literally fabulous. And I don't have anything to say. I'm going to have many, many slices of pizza tonight for dinner. I'm gainfully employed at a secret job I love, and I'm on track to graduate in my field of choice within a year. Also lots of stuff is neat, and such.

Onto the two most enraging points of news of my life at the moment. Who knew so much joy could be unraveled by one rogue fly? I've killed ten in the last week or so, thanks to roommates that don't appreciate the consequences of having the door open all day just because it's "beautiful outside." (Yes, the italics were to indicate a thinly-veiled threat. I guess the italics themselves were revealing the already thin veil, rendering it even thinner. Thinner, if at all existent. So the italics may have altogether eliminated the veil. So if there's no veil, and it's obvious, why do I have italics there to highlight the veil? Is that a Catch-22? Did I just crash existence?)

I promised you two annoying things. Here's the other one: the "o" key on this keyboard is sticking. I think the gentleman computing adjacent to me must think I keep emphatically concluding arguments on extreme political forums. Which may not be a bad idea: I just need to find some politically relevant words ending in "o" that I can enlist as calls to action. Politico! Go! Edgar Allen Po [sic]!

No comments:

Post a Comment