Thursday, October 10, 2013

My Ore, My Wood, Migraine.

Yesterday was one of those unique days where I come home at the end of the day with a spot of migraine, so I take some medicine and put in some silly-looking earplugs and conk out until the early morning hours. The later morning hours would have been preferable, but I was so wide awake (and thankfully devoid of migraine) that I went to go get groceries before my roommates were even awake.

Skee-wompus: the state of my internal clock as a result.

There is the most obnoxious ad on the radio for McDonald's. I feel it's the only ad they ever play, all day long. It's like I'm being held hostage for my custom; if I get some chicken nuggets, maybe they'll take it off the air. Paying for ad-free radio or appreciating the monetarily-free radio are not valid options.

No comments:

Post a Comment