Friday, August 9, 2013

No Country for Old Men.

I have had so many interviews come through in the last two days that I don't know what to do with myself. Out of control.

Friend went into the MTC yesterday. Weird. Friend's moving next week and we went out to lunch with some mutual friends today. Crazy. Friends requested to be mentioned in-blog. Requests denied.

Tonight I went with some folks to go see Star Trek Into Darkness in the dollar theater, but the tickets ran out about three people in front of us.

When I gave many of you my blog address, I specifically told you not to expect anything, since I'm just trying to write in this every day. Sorry not to disappoint.

2 comments:

  1. This makes me feel really special that I was mentioned in the most GENERAL and VAGUE way possible. P.S. you missed an amazing movie last night. You should work on punctuality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I was punctual in terms of when it sold out, and that was the problem. Therefore, punctuality is useless.

    ReplyDelete