Sunday, August 11, 2013

Nothing to Do. Nothing to Lose.

Technically it is past midnight. Technically I'm zonked out of my mind. But technically, lots of cereals I love were half off today so I'm feasting on Trix. I tried to stay away from them for awhile since they're ostensibly only for kids, excluding rabbits in particular, but I'm disappointed to say they're just lots of little fruity swirly spheres, no longer the imitation fun-size fruit bites of my youth. When this change took place, I do not know. All I know is it's a sign of the times.

General Mills, I'll start respecting your exclusionary "It's for kids!" advertising mantra once you start respecting my childhood. Honestly.

The other day I parked somewhere I wasn't quite certain I would be able to. An hour later I had no ticket, no boot, and no towed vehicles. That's when I knew I am a son of royal blood and destined to be king of all parking everywhere.

Here's to me. And you. And all of the people.

No comments:

Post a Comment