Monday, August 5, 2013

Now Go, and Take Your Dreams With You.

Today was literally very, very hot. I don't even want to go back to change that to "emphatically, though metaphorically." It was that hot.

Every few weeks there are days when you walk around your room and you realize that you're regularly lifting your legs higher than your waist to climb over the stuff you have... stored... on the ground in between your desk and your door. I wouldn't know anything about it, since I'm a picture of pristine, clean, walkable personal pathways, aren't I? And besides. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: life is just too short not to arrange your room however you want. Live a little! Put a box right on your way to the door! You don't need to apologize to anyone any more. Like Aladdin to Genie, I give you freedom.

Liberating, huh? Now go out there and capture your dreams! Or, if you are lacking, appraise others' dreams and take their dreams from them by force!