Sunday, August 4, 2013

A Day of Rest from Orderly Thought.

Whatever, blog. Whatever. I'm not going to argue with you. No, you're right. You're totally right. Sure. Yes, no, whatever you want. Fine. Mmhmm.

Oh, hello there. I didn't see you come in. I was just arguing with my blog. We were arguing over whether Batman or Spider-Man is more popular. I took the moral high ground and capitulated to my stinky dumbhead blog.

Sundays are basically my favorite days. There's the tension between resting after the last six grueling days and the mental tensing in preparation for the next six. So, those cancel each other out and Sunday just is. Everything and nothing. It's a lot like Mario Kart in that regard.

Sorry, no cogent thoughts today. Sometimes my thoughts are, dare I say, too cogent? If that makes any sense at all. Well, of course it does, my being unable to escape cogency and all. It's my gift to make too much sense. A gift and a curse.

Please present the cashier with your receipt in order to get your money back.