Wednesday, August 7, 2013

I Want to Graduate and Move, Fast.

Yesterday as I was leaving my apartment I passed the best-smelling girl I have ever... smelled, I guess. Had the pleasure of registering by scent? She smelled like cream that you put on a fluffy angel food cake and top with blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, and raspberries. As far as the cream goes, I couldn't quite discern if it was more frosting-like or yogurt-based. It felt very sweet but still had a tinge of wholesome healthiness to it. Anyway, if I ever see her again, I'm going to refrigerate her.

This morning when I went running, every single house had their sprinklers on. (Passively mentioning of an active lifestyle! I'll blow right past it and hope everyone thinks that it's so natural to me that I mention it without thinking.) Some of them kept away from the sidewalks, and others sprayed full blast at the sidewalks, almost exclusively. Hoping to get some concrete-berries out of the deal, I suppose. What would those smell like? Well, it's making me think of the all-natural air freshener we get after fresh rainfall. Today's post was obviously brought to you by my sense of smell.

Anyway, it feels great to run through sprinklers in the summer. To everyone who has sprinklers in this city: make sure you're getting that sidewalk. It's, uh. It's needing a good. Sprinkling. So. Please.

Post-script, here. Look at yesterday's post again for a written-while-awake updated version.