Friday, July 19, 2013

Wut Up Chat. I Said Wut Up.

I meant to celebrate my blog's one-week-of-posts anniversary yesterday by actually telling somebody about my blog? But I forgot.

Speaking of... particular dates that are significant because of the time that's passed since something began? My dear little sis (henceforth and hereafter "DLS" on this blog; so shall it be, forever and ever) gets home from her mission (for the LDS Church) today.

There are so many different things I could say, but instead I'll highlight them in that one sentence with varying emphasis. She gets home from her mission today. She gets home from her mission today. She gets home from her mission today. She gets home from her mission today. She gets home from her mission today.

Maybe you're confused. Perhaps you misunderstand. I grant that I may have been unclear. Let me try again: she gets home from her mission today. Got that? We're good? All clear?

Very excited. Won't see her for a little while yet since she's actually moving farther away from me geographically, but thanks to our horses' hooves being counted like flint and our wheels like the whirlwind I'll be seeing her on Skype soon enough. Which is good, in case I have to turn her off. Which I'm kidding about. Or am I? You be the judge.

Weird. Missions are long, weird, time-manipulating creatures. Can't believe it's been a year and a half.

No comments:

Post a Comment