Monday, July 29, 2013

Standing Outside with My Mouth Open Wide.

Pink eye is among the less manly-sounded diseases I've heard about. It's right up there with the butterfly plague or the rainbow flu. Either of which sounds markedly more interesting. My eye's itchiness is none of your business, thank you kindly, but since you asked so politely, yes, it itches something fierce.

I played Mafia last night with Dear Little Sister and the gang. Not a real gang, mind you. A close-knit group of friends forged in years past through common experience to become almost like a family. Like I said, Mafia. Then we played Rook. It was basically the Sunday game night's greatest hits album last night. Just throw in Bang and we'd have it sown up.

So the Gospel. Just want to say, I loved church yesterday. Went to a different ward so we could stay late and say good-bye to the family yesterday morning, but as usual I loved it. Church is always so inspiring.

Well my assignments and such aren't going to finish themselves, you know? Would that they would. Oh what a rain that would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment