Sunday, July 28, 2013

Oh, What's in a Blog?

When I was in elementary school, my teacher read us a book where some kid was eating worms every day for some reason. Like you do. One day he forgot, or was tricked into forgetting, so in the middle of the night before the day was technically over he took a megaphone and announced to the neighborhood that he was about to do it so he wouldn't break his streak. Anyway. Writing in my blog every day is slightly more rewarding than eating worms. I imagine if I missed a day I would just let it go.

Yesterday we went to a space camp with my family. We signed up and this place assigned us roles on a spaceship adapted from a surprisingly spaceship-like room. I wasn't fooled, it was just a room, but that didn't make it any less incredible. I actually went to pretend space yesterday afternoon. Better believe it.

I tell you what, Mormon Messages? These YouTube videos we watch in Sunday School sometimes? A genuine blessing heaven-sent for teachers and classes both. Multimedia is the way to go.

I woke up this morning to three of my nephews jumping on me, throwing pillows on me, and generally making merry in the direction of my person. It was working to get me up, until I bought some time by letting them play games on my iPod while I came to and licked my wounds. Your move, little kids. Your move.

So, guys. What's up? Life good? Family treating you well? Glad to hear it. Nothing else to say, as far as I can think of. Or maybe you and I are in a fight. In which case I don't want to tell you anything else right now. I'm currently feasting on Korean candy, and it's incredible. As such, I've got to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment