Saturday, March 8, 2014

What's It Like?

What's up, morning? Oh it's a beautiful you! Oh it's a beautiful day! I've got a wonderful feeling, that tonight's going to be a good night! There you go, team. Black Eyed Peas-folk music mashup coming at you. I'm taking it on tour next weekend only. Get your tickets now.

I don't have anything to say. No, I know I've said that in the past and I've ended up with something to say, or at least with something being said afterward, but this time I really mean it. There's nothing to say. Nothing. Nada. Zip. Zilch. Zero. Double-"n" triple-"z." Doesn't exist. Syntax error; does not compute. Not. A. Thing.

Anybody else go to bed at night thinking the next day is going to be just so productive, and then, contrary to your real expectations, it is?

No comments:

Post a Comment