Wednesday, September 4, 2013

When All of a Sudden.

So there I was. Relaxing happily at home and having a spot of vacation in between terms. Swimming in the pool. Watching whole seasons of TV shows. Eating chocolate things. Perfect.

Then, flash! and I'm back at school. It was short-lived but utterly necessary. Now it's time to take my last pure breath while the memory of peacetime survives before I plunge into a three-term series of super-semesters.

This morning I had two slices of bread with butter spread and strawberry jam on them. How many more twos of slices of bread with butter spread and strawberry jam on them will I start my days with before I graduate? I'm beginning the count. I'll get back to you a few months shy of a year from now.

Also. There's this TV show in its last season that's going on right now, and I am utterly nailing the plot's twists and turns with my predictions. I am metaphorically ablaze here.

No comments:

Post a Comment